Miner's Cabin, 219 Whiterock Avenue
Located in the heart of historic Crested Butte
Looking to stay in the historic town of Crested Butte? We may be able to help you! An old mining cabin brought down from Irwing Lake, 219 Whiterock has been fully renovated to provide a cozy, romantic vacation home for a couple (max. capacity 4 people).
- FREE shuttle bus to ski area stops just across the road
- 2 minute walk to closest restaurant
- 2 short blocks from Elk Avenue (Main Street)
- 10 minute walk to Clarke's Supermarket and Movie Theatre
- 45 minutes from Gunnison Airport
- Across the road from the Nordic Center - skating rink, etc.
Independently owned and run!
This is our home, so you can rest assured that we take great care and pride in it.
- 1 Master Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- 1 Sofa Bed in living room (sleeps 2)
- 1 Bathroom
- Living Room
- Glass Paneled Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub under the stars; Sauna
- Fenced Private Garden with BBQ
- WiFi Internet
- TV/DVD/Stereo with iPod plugged in
- Free local calls
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- No Smoking/No Pets